Battle on the Columbia 2022 is the premiere, open martial arts tournament in the Pacific Northwest. It draws competitors and their families from Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Now in it’s 12th year, Battle on the Columbia has moved to a larger venue (Numerica Pavillion) to accommodate the growing number of competitors!
This year there are 14 divisions across ages 5 thru 65. There will be 6 competition rings running simultaneously throughout the day. A total of 16 custom-made Grand and Jr. Grand Champion trophies are up for grabs. Each division will have custom-made 1st, 2nd & 3rd place medals. Each competitor will receive an exclusive cloth patch. Suitable for uniform or training bag.
– $55/person: https://www.chonjimartialarts.com/online-registration/ (online only)
– First Division included in registration fee
– +$10.00 for each additional division
Jun 1 – Jul 1, 2022 (9:00am PDT)
(Early Bird Registration closed on Jun 1 @ 9:00am PDT)
If you would like to be kept up-to-date and/or get more information for Battle on the Columbia 2022, please enter your contact information below.
Quick notes about Battle on the Columbia:
– 2022 is our 12th Anniversary!
– Date: 08.06.2022
– Location: Numerica Pavillion, Kennewick, WA
– 300+ competitors and spectators in 2018 & 2019, from WA, ID and OR
– 2/3 of competitors are 17 years and under
– Tournament has grown every year
– 16 custom-made Grand and Jr. Grand Champion trophies
– 1st, 2nd & 3rd place custom-made medals in each division
– Each competitor receives an exclusive cloth patch. Suitable for uniform or training bag.
– Unique T-Shirts commemorating the 2022 event will be available for purchase
– Sponsorships are available
For more information and to be put on the mailing list, please complete this form:
(Your information will NOT be shared with anyone outside of Battle on the Columbia staff)