Battle on the Columbia 2018 (08.18.2018) is the premiere, open martial arts tournament in the Pacific Northwest. It draws competitors and their families from Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Now in it’s 10th year, Battle on the Columbia is moving to a larger venue (Southridge Sports & Event Complex) to accommodate the growing number of competitors!
This year there are 14 divisions across ages 5 thru 65. There will be 6 competition rings running simultaneously throughout the day. A total of 16 custom-made Grand and Jr. Grand Champion trophies are up for grabs. Each division will have custom-made 1st, 2nd & 3rd place medals. Each competitor will receive an exclusive cloth patch. Suitable for uniform or training bag.
(2018 online registration is closed. Please bring a completed Registration Package and payment to the onsite Tournament Registration Desk on 08.18.2018. Forms of payment accepted: cash, check and credit/debit cards.)
Early Bird Registration Dates:
– $30/person rate: Jan 1 – May 25, 2018
– $40/person rate: May 26 – July 28, 2018
– $60/person rate: July 29 – August 18, 2018
If you would like to be kept up-to-date and/or get more information for Battle on the Columbia 2018, please enter your contact information below.
Quick notes about Battle on the Columbia:
– 2018 is our 10th Anniversary!
– Date: 08-18-2018
– Location: Southridge Sports & Event Complex, Kennewick, WA
– 300+ competitors and spectators in 2017, from WA, ID and OR
– 2/3/ of competitors are 17 years and under
– Tournament has grown every year
– 16 custom-made Grand and Jr. Grand Champion trophies
– 1st, 2nd & 3rd place custom-made medals in each division
– Each competitor receives an exclusive cloth patch. Suitable for uniform or training bag.
– Unique T-Shirts commemorating the 2018 event will be available for purchase
– Sponsorships are available
For more information and to be put on the mailing list, please complete this form:
(Your information will NOT be shared with anyone outside of Battle on the Columbia staff)